Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ken

I've always got the feeling that there are a lot of "Don't tell Justin" things going on. I don't know why. As well as the fact that there are a lot of things that's happening which I do not know of until yeah, it hits me, and hits me hard. Oh well. One of the reasons why we fall is to learn to pick ourselves up anyway.

Went for ICCG DotA today. Got ousted out in the last sixteen. Wasn't too bad, first game was pretty much a pub stomp. Second needless to say we were outplayed due to the lack of wards. Gratz to DNA (despite their imba combo of w4si, mKvL and DNA-SK, haxxors pfft, and for stealing our game one strategy!) at the end for winning.

I've spent almost 12hours outside of home. I'm exhausted. I need rest. Hopefully without much thought on the things of which I shouldn't know of but I think I know, but might not be, but possibly and probably might be, or could not be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site neon-10.blogspot.com
Is this possible?