Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ken

These are the pictures of Starry's/Stwinkly's visit to my tree over the past week:


Yay, with everything in the picture.


And this is Sesame. (:


Starry/Stwinkly. Learning how to walk. Haha.


Yay. Hugs. =D


A hug this time for Twinkles, who also has experience in college life and rain, unlike Skittles. =P


Being sesamized, according to the girlfriend. =D


Peek-a-boo. (:


Sesame said, "Come come, take like this".


Twinkles, "Eh, I also want I also want".


Stone and stoner.


They're actually brothers and sisters, but oh well. =D


And yeah, the girlfriend claims she has been sesamized by Sesame. She as in both Starry/Stwinkly as well as the girlfriend. Hehe. *Being sesamized is good right darling?* =D



"My love is all I have to give, without you I don't think I can live. I wish I could give the world to you, but love is all I have to give to you". <33

No comments: