Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby and I went Fish Spa today at Kenko, Pavilion :D Hehe. The fishes really got much fatter and BIGGER since the last time I went. Damn scary!

We were screaming and biting our towels cause it was so geli and kinda painful too! Haha, we had to force each other's legs into the water cause we kept freaking out :p So jakun, I know :D Hehe. And the boyfriend is lucky to have me sitting next to him, cause all the big big fishes came to me instead of him :(

But I want to go again! :D Though I doubt baby will teman me again :p His reaction was really funny. So cutee <3 He thought he was going to die okay. Haha.

Sigh, since this blog is like dying, I shall post up some pictures of our interesting fish spa experience :p Goes to show how lazy the owner of this blog is, hehe.

Look at the difference!! Ahhhh, imagine having SO many fishes biting you :(


Look at the piggg! Lol. As if someone was going to kill him like that okay :p Ish.

Oh, and we attempted horror movie today :D The Strangers. I think I only watched three quarters of the movie. The other quarter I was hiding behind baby's hands :D Haha, SCARY okay!

I think I should stop blogging here too and let the blog decompose together with Sesame. Haha :D

Toodles :)

No comments: