Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kenz-

Sorry people, didn't really had a post in September. Anyways, I guess reviving the blog every once in a while isn't a tad bit too bad. So yeah, just a few short updates I guess?

Baby is currently in Sydney, and there's still another four days before she comes back. I'm missing her like hell now but at least I've managed to discover the art of cartoon-making. Yes. Haha.

I'm on holiday now and my finals are in a couple of weeks. This is not good. Holiday = forgetting everything that I've learnt in the whole year. Sniffles.

I've definitely flopped my entire trials, which is not good once the parents finds out. Uggh. Hmm, on a side note, at least the girlfriend did pretty good I think. So yeah, at least my hardwork in making her study did pay off after all. =D

Birthday weekend is coming up, cartoon-making is beginning to take shape, busy busy busy. Pfft.

I guess some people have troubles of letting go of the past, some still live in it. They just don't know how to move on, how to let go. No matter, they'll know soon enough that life is about what is now, not the future, not the past.

Yeah, just because they didn't really have things go for them in the past, they think they'd make their lives better by making a fool out of themselves to critique the path that they could never have had. You know, like the "Yeah la, luckily I didn't go with that bla bla bla" kind of thing.

So yeah, just because you didn't have a chance at it doesn't mean that life on the other side isn't greener than your side. It means that you just couldn't deal with the fact that you've never gotten a chance to look at life on both sides. Such losers and imbeciles, har har.

Yeah, so take a look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Who am I today?". You won't know what comes tomorrow, coz' even if you've planned everything right, all it takes is one thing to screw up the system and chaos is upon you. Watch The Dark Knight and listen to what Joker says to Harvey Dent in the hospital, totally makes sense okay.

Okay, short update just went a little too far. Haha. Oh well. Till the next time, toodles.

No comments: