Thursday, May 24, 2007

24/5

Sighs...Another emo-day...As usual la...Nothing much to explain why...

Anyways, didn't go to school today...As I guess some of you realize that...
Feeling shitty, where nobody understands how it feels...I guess I'm feeling like that now...

Gonna take my Undang soon though...hehe...
Guess that's the only bright thought I can think of...And guess I'm not watching PotC tmr too...
Think I'll be watching it either alone or hopefully with someone...Rofl...
Darn, Spidey also belum tengok =/

Anyways, sad day...Did nothing really..Sigh...Nvmz...
Nothin' left to say I guess...

Oh yea, forgot to quote at least one thing...
Hmm...

"I saw a movie and it just wasn't the same...Because it was happy and I was sad...And it made me...."

====================End===============================

No comments: