Friday, May 25, 2007

FeeLinGs Don'T Lie but TheY Do DeCeiVe

This would be my post for the 25th of the month...
Had an okay time in school I guess today...Laughed a lot during the class party ( muahaha, our special party )... Other than that, didn't really liked the fact of the long assembly and weird performances...Though Aizat's singing was good XD

Then went out today...Wasn't that bad at first...But then...Didn't really enjoy myself as I knew I guessed it already...'
Later on, watched PotC...I've really digged PotC since it's first release but then this time I can't say it was bad la...Just that, I'm watching the movie at the wrong time...Didn't really had mood for a movie somemore it's a movie based on betrayal...Deception and cunningness....and love...yes, love...Sighs... =/

Why I'm stressing on that?
Because I've finally found the reason why I'm feeling this down and sad these few days...Haihz...Yes, and feelings don't run away just like that...It becomes part of you...Who you are...And this feeling just sux...A lot...What is the reason for this feeling?

Well...I've finally realized now that I need that someone...That person whom you can rely on...That person whom you place your trust on...That person that cares for you...Cherishes you...'

Yes, and I'm sure of that...Coz' ever since I lost that someone...The feeling gets shittier everyday that goes by...Sighs...

"There's just an empty space...There's nothing left here to remind me...Just the memory of your face..."

Don't know when I'll ever find that person again...But till' then...I guess I'll enjoy gettin' soaked in the rain...Crossing roads without looking...Blasting my I-pod in the cinemas...Weee...that sounds nice...Qwer...'

==================End==============================


No comments: