Saturday, May 26, 2007

So YesTerDaY...

"If it's over let it go and come tomorrow it will seem so yesterday...So yesterday...I'm just a bird that's already flown away...Laugh it off and let it go and when you wake up, it will seem so yesterday...So yesterday...Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be okay? "

Today was quite an odd day...Why?
Somehow I felt less emo but at the same time very emo...
Ti-Ratana~! LOL...
The children there...Touching...Really it was...Somehow that provided me with a lil' warmth that I needed =)

I know now that there's no point in being sad over something that wasn't meant to be...
So, I would like to say sorry for all those that tried to cheer me up...Coz' I know I wasted your precious time eventhough if you didn't want to talk to me about it...But I thank you people...Even if it's just sympathy the reason to talk to me...I've appreciated it...Although if it's just because you sympathize me or find that I'm pathetic...Then I've got nothing to say la...

Sighs...I guess that true love is never lost...But at the same time...Cannot be found but only can be destined to that person, he/she...



I missed the way you check up on me,
I missed the way you always whisper to me,
I miss those nights we spent together,
I miss those times where we used to laugh at each other,
I miss the times when you sms me in school,
I miss the times where we used to play a fool,
I miss those moments where our love was real,
I miss those moments where you made me feel surreal,
Those times were the times I truly cherish,
But now, it all just seems to parish...


Yea, really miss you...But then, I guess it just wouldn't work out between us...'
The feelings that I feel will never go away I know..

"Coz' once you truly place your heart into someone's arms...That person becomes part of you forever..."

I guess I'll have to make the most of what's left now...Pick up the pieces...Build back the old me...Time is the healer of all misery, but I doubt that...But nvm, it's a long shot...But it's a chance I got to take...

Sighs..Hopefully I'll feel better now...And yea, playin futsal really helps...Hehe..
Though I scored below my average...But hey, I'm happy to play again...
I hope that I could be able to be myself again...And hopefully I won't have to waste my time and other ppl's time to try to cheer me up...Once again, I'm sorry if I did...Kay..

=======================End=================================

1 comment:

Pwinzess J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.