Monday, June 11, 2007

11/6

I didn't sleep for 2nites...Yes...2 damn nites~!
I was restless, sad, depressed..Sighs...
Finally broke off after 3years...

" 3 years of togetherness is nothing compared to one day of loneliness "

Qwer...MondaY...Stupid day...SERIOUSLY~!
I did nth...Went sch feeling sad...But then kinda forgot that sad feeling when was in class...
Funny stuff keep popping up...Hehe...But darn, when I got back home after the weirdest gm ever...I was so devastated...

I tried to read back my exam papers and guess what...I couldn't friggin understand what I did...Sighs... I've lost track of my goals and my purpose...

I don't know what to do...Really...I locked myself in my room basicly on this daY...
Yeah yeah, whatever... I was listening to songs and like basicly have this feeling if i listen, it hurts me more but if I don't listen, I can't really imagine if I don't listen...Bla bla...Sighs..

Then w/o realizing I slept for quite a while...Sighs..By the time woke up already 8pm like that...Zzz...Then talked with li jia oth at 9+ till 10+ i think? Yea, shud be around there...Sighs..

Life sux sometimes, and somehow my life sux really badly now...Qwer...Lalalala...


" And you know, it's just too little too late...So be real, it doesn't matter anyway...It's just a little too late..."


==============End=============

No comments: