Thursday, June 7, 2007

7/6 (2)

Huhu...
Yest I cooked porridge with Jon (lol) , and now I just finished cooking porridge with Gaby, again, thanks if you're ever reading this for calling. Somehow I also still can't know how you can predict what I am goin thru, but maybe you're Amber's best friend la, so I don't know, sure got some weird connection. Hehe...

Despite so, I've never really let out what was on my mind, maybe I ain't so close to you ( sorry ya, no hard feelings) and maybe that's why I told you stuff you didn't know la. Qwer...
But nvm, that 1hour and 15mins was nice coz' at least I know that someone does roughly know what I'm going thru. =D

Sienz man really, supposed to go out, but ended up didn't. Zz...
Really man...Mum suddenly wanna go pasar malam...Ruined the evening...Zzz..
Sien sien sien~!

Omg...Now I also like damn stone...Qwer...
Dunno what to do la tonite...
Can't go yc, tv no nice shows, oh wait...Woots, maybe got the first hour of Constantine...Hoho..Lalala..
Hopefully got XD

Sighs, having company around one person really is worthwhile.
Sometimes in loneliness, all a person needs is a hug, a company, someone for that person to just be with, conversation isn't really a must, but presence is what makes it all worth having company. Just that presence to make sure that you ain't lonely.

Ah, screw it, who am I to say these things?
Ciaoz...


================End===================

No comments: