Thursday, June 7, 2007

7/6

Sleepy...Zz...
Slept at 3.30 yesterday. Lalala. Was cooking porridge with Jon for like 1hour and 30mins. Lol.
We talked bout shit again, and bout our current stuff la. Emo~ness.

Sigh...Didn't really do anything much today. Woke up and watched the last 30mins of OTH.
Then, went online a while, then went to eat lunch. Qwer...

Watch tv...Sms a bit...Then that's bout it. Geez, lame man. Lol.
Dl-ing songs now. So, thought just come here and update a bit.
Havin' tuition later. Sighs...Sux man. Darn, might be goin out too after that. Muahaha... Lalala..

Sienz man at home now, haven't studied yet. Ooo...So dead.
Time for some quoting,

"If you tell me that you love me, and those are just words. You can tell me you don't need me, and I know that hurts, coz' I'm looking at your picture, coz' it's all I've got. Well, maybe one day you and me will have one more shot. "


====================End=======================

No comments: