Tuesday, June 19, 2007

=================================

I don't know what to say now,
I don't know where to start,
I don't know to handle a complicated heart,
You tell me you are leaving,
But I just have to say,
Before you throw it all away,

Even if you want to go alone,
I will be waiting when you're coming home,
If you need someone to ease the pain,
You can lean on me ; my love will still remain.

=================================

Lately you have been asking me ; if all my words are true,
Don't you know I'll do anything for you,
Sometimes I haven't been good to you,
Sometimes I make you cry,
And now I'm sorry for everything,
And I promise you girl,
I promise you this...

When the blue night is over my face,
On the dark side of the world in space,
When I'm all alone with the stars above,
You are the one I love.

================================

Baby won't you tell me why,
There is sadness in your eyes,
I don't wanna say goodbye to you,
And love is one big illusion,
I should try to forget,
But there is something left in my head,

You're the one who set it up,
Now you're the one to make it stop,
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now,
Now you want me to forget,
Every little thing you said,
But there is something left in my head,

I won't forget the way you're kissing,
The feeling's so strong,
We're lasting for so long,
But I'm not the man your heart is missing,
That's why you go away I know...

===============================

No comments: