Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Little Bit More About Me...

Okay, I'm going to experience Hell on Earth in just about 13-14hours or so.
So, I'm gonna get this done before I do so.

=====================


1. What do you do when you've got free time at home?
---> Sleep, watch tv, or go online.

2. Have you ever gone on a holiday trip before? If so, where's the furthest place you have been?
---> Yes, erm, Italy I think, or is Spain further? Hmm...

3. What was your first ever handphone? Honestly...
---> Nokia 3320 I think.

4. What's your current handphone?
---> SE k500i and o2 Atom.

5. Have you ever lost your handphone?
---> YES~! TWICE~! First, was the 3320, damn you keat ho, ass clown pick pocket...And then my first k500i in the Putra train. Zzz...

6. When was the last time you messaged someone? ( Currently 11.50pm)
---> Erm, about a day ago? Haven't been replying my msgs today...

7. Do you like to call or prefer messaging someone to talk to them?
---> I prefer calls, but heck they're expensive...But I don't care, I love cooking porridges though I can't have pillow talks anymore...Sigh...

8. Honestly, who was your first ever crush and when was it?
---> I don't know bout this, coz kok hong says I got a gf when I was in tadika...And till now I'm like wtf...I don't even remember..Zzz..

9. Do you have a crush on someone now?
---> I do have a crush, my heart. It's crushed due to the fact that I'm broken down after falling apart from a 3year honeymoon...

10. What's your current favourite food?
---> Somehow I can't stop eating chicken, so I guess it's chicken...Or maybe it's fast food...Hmm...

11. What is your all-time favourite food?
---> Spaghetti and chicken chop with mushroom sauce...YummY XD

12. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
---> I like cats better, but I do like dogs too...But exception to kittens and puppies, they're just too lovely to hate...

13. Why?
---> Coz''...coz...I have a stuffed toy cat at home...Muahaha...

14. Are you a schedule person ( follows time)?
---> Not really...I'm more like a wanderer and I live more or less second by second...I can never be on time and I can never be late...So figure that out...

15. Do you wear a watch?
---> I used to, until my Nike watch was stolen in form 2...Then I stopped...Now I've got my iPod and my phone to see the time...So, no worries...

16. What's your most desirable sport to play?
---> Footie...Be it football or futsal..I just love it...

17. Are you good at it?
---> Hell yes~! If I suck at it, I wouldn't like it would I?

18. Did you ever hit on someone and then got your heart broken?
---> If you count failure to court someone, I'd say no coz' I don't court gals and I've only had one serious relationship thus far...And it taught me loads of stuff bout heart-breaking...

19. Who was the last person you thought of about before typing this question?
---> My mind's blank..But last person...gaby...coz she just nudged me on msn a few moments ago..Zz...

20. Who is the person you think about the most?
---> That gooey thing which comes out of pine trees which is called pine sap, and then it decays for about thousands of years till it forms this yellowish stone, which we call Amber~!

21. Who is the person you think about the least?
---> How the heck should I know... It wouldn't cross my mind, would it?

22. What sort of songs do you listen to?
---> Erm, basicly love songs, sentimental songs, songs with touching lyrics...Don't really dig the current rock songs and r&b...total different style...

23. Why so?
---> Coz' I'm like emo...And I like...Don't have the mood to listen to songs which bring no significance to my life...

24. What is your current favourite song?
---> It still has to be Iris - Goo Goo Dolls or O'Town - All or Nothing

25. What is your current financial status?
---> 0$

26. Do you think you're rich?
---> No, but I also don't think that I'm poor...

27. Do you own a car?
---> No...But I want to =D

28. What kind of car do you wish to own?
---> Er, either a beemer or a mercedes...but a ferrari would do just fine...

29. Do you use perfume / deodorant?
---> Who doesnt?

30. Why?
---> So that I don't stink? Wth....

31. If you were on a date, where's the place you would want to go most?
---> Anywhere my date wants to go...

32. If you were on an island and have to choose someone to live the rest of your life with, would you choose your best friend, your mum/dad, or your gf/wife?
---> Definitely gf/wife...I mean friends come and go...And my experience now, friends are retards....and I wouldn't want to live on an island with a parent, that way, I can't be free can I?

33. If someone has a crush on you, and you found out about it. What would you do?
---> Prolly just get to know whether I know that person or not, and then maybe get to know the person better...and we'll see where it goes from there...But definitely I gotta know the person better before I'd repay back her love...

34. What is the last book you read?
---> Erm, Kerusi~! Lolz...

35. Did you like it?
---> No, it made me sleepy...

36. When you find yourself alone and there's nobody to talk to, what goes through your mind?
---> " Justin, you're pathetic, how can you find yourself in this predicament..."

37. Is love everything to you or just something that comes and go?
---> Definitely not come and go, it's certainly worth something...Or it could also be worth everything...

38. Who was the last person you said " I love you " to?
---> My ex who's in london now...Zz...

39. Did you truly mean it?
---> Of course...I wouldn't toy around with words like that...

40. Why did you say it to him/her?
---> Coz' I love her la...Zz...

41. Where do you see yourself in the next 24hours?
---> Somewhere near genting, listening to my ipod and stoning there looking at the stars wondering how I got there...

42. If you were to choose someone in your friends list to live with you but not forever, as in have as a housemate, who would it be?
---> I don't know...None of my friends can live with me, I'm sure of that...They surely couldn't stand being with a emo guy who only nags about his life every now and then...

43. Are you homosexual?
---> No...Never will be...

44. Are you sure?
---> Yes...Very....

45. How sure is that?
---> Very very very verY sure...

46. Have you ever accidentally fallen in love with anyone?
---> Maybe, prolly yes, but I can't tell myself...

47. Do you find yourself attractive?
---> No, I find myself unique and special..But not attractive..

48. Do you like the way you dress?
---> Erm, a lil...well, maybe a lot..lolz...

49. Do you set the trend or follow it?
---> Of course set man...Wrist band in sch...I started it ( Force of Nature wrist band )...Collar pins in sch ( Eagle collar pin )...I started it...Those wallet straps in sch...I started it (Quicksilver strap)..huh huh...so tell me...am I the one who follow?

50. Last question, what is your theory on life?
---> Life is short, live it to the fullest...Hidup mesti ceria...And life sux, get used to it....Lolz...



====================End======================

No comments: