Monday, August 13, 2007

Fooled

I've been deceived, I've been cheated, I've been fooled.

Yes, the feelings I felt was just left unattended, unnoticed, uncared for.

But hey, that's life, sometimes you meet real nice people and sometimes you just meet plain bitchy manipulative people.

Guess it wasn't my luck when I bumped into you.

It sure did waste 3 months of my life.

And guess what, my English essay had to end with "Behind those good looks was the most evil person I have ever known !".

So, I decided to write about you. I guess that settles it, doesn't it?

I mean with that done, I shall leave this chapter of my life behind. Sure, you played me and my feelings, but I won't get back at you for I feel it is wrong to do so.

You made me do things I never do for other people, but I guess you never took the time to notice it. Or maybe you did, but you're just as ignorant and manipulative as you truly are.

Whatever it is, I shall not speak about it anymore. I have gone through enough of the Hell that you put me through. Thanks for nothing, and thank you for fooling me with your hoaxes and lies.


=====================================

No comments: