Thursday, August 30, 2007

Iris

Well, I'm naming the post Iris coz' I'm listening to Goo Goo Dolls' song. Ah, such a sweet song, yet sad at the same time. =(

Anyways, I don't know why but I seem to be singing wherever I go now.
But I don't seem to be singing for fun.

More like sing when I'm like alone and like damn moody.

Yes, moody.

Somehow my heart just wants to sing songs like Why Don't You and I, No Promises, Caught in the Middle, Like A Rose, Iris, Always, and those emotionally detached songs.

Weird, ain't it?

And kind to think of it, it's amazing how I can surprise myself with the relative theories and assumptions I have developed over the people around me.

How I wish I was wrong, but I couldn't.

Well, I guess my guess is as good as your guess but certainly was more accurate than your guess for you guess that I guess that you guessed that I would have never guessed it, but I did.

Sighs, why am I such a fool to be deceived twice by my judgement knowing that I should have just trusted what I believed in all along?

I know it could work out, but not right now. I think I <3 you too much that I fear of losing you when I'm with you.

But if it isn't meant to be, I understand for I shall not be forceful in this issue.

Emo times are back people ! Hohoho.

But who cares, I'll still try my best to put a smile on my face kay. =)

Though in my heart ='(

Whatever.

Iris. Cheers.

======================

No comments: