Monday, August 27, 2007

Ironic, isn't it?

Guy says :


So why does your pride make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie that you keep inside,
This is not how you want it to be.

So baby I will wait for you,
Cause' I don't know what else I can do,
Don't tell me I ran out of time,
If it takes the rest of my life,
Baby I will wait for you,
If you think I find it just ain't true,
I really need you in my life,
No matter what I have to do,
I'll wait for you.




Girl says :


Feel something happening,
Could this be a spark?
To satisfy me baby,
You gotta satisfy my heart.

Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much,
First I have to know,
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world,
If you know how to touch a girl.



=======================

Sounds familiar?
Ahhh, the irony. Geez.


=======================

No comments: