Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ken and the Sorceress' Stone

Current Mood : Sleepy =/
Time : 6.00pm
Current Songs : Michael Learns to Rock - Paint My Love
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Quote of the Day : "But you don't even know I'm alive, baby to you all I am is the invisible man".



Darn, I'm really feeling sleepy. No idea why. Sigh, I haven't read anything yet today.

Haven't touch History nor Add Maths. So doomed tomorrow.

Anyways, I have come to a conclusion on what to study for Add Maths. I will never do all for it would be a waste of time. So I have set my goal, which is to achieve a possible 60 marks. How?

By covering the following subtopics. Muahaha.


*Functions ( Inverse and Composite )
*Quadratic Functions ( Graph and Range )
*Coordinate Geometry ( Distance and Equation )
*Vectors
*Progression
*Differentiation ( Max. and min. value, and rate of change )
*Circles ( Area, length )
*Probability
*Binomial Distribution
*Statistics
*Drawings ( Line of best fit thingy, and linear inequality )
*Momentum thingy ( Velocity, displacement, acceleration )
*Index number ( just in case I get stuck with the momentum part )


Hmmm, so I guess studying 13 types of questions will be good enough for me. Yeah yeah, blame me for being lazy, but hey, this is the analysis I did on past year questions. So, the questions they ask all revolve around the same. Sue me for not studying Add Maths, but if you think twice, you'll realize that it's a waste of time !

Lolol. Don't say I corrupt you. Coz' I didn't. =P



==================================

No comments: