Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pokemon ?

Okay, so I was lazing around in my room then suddenly I decided to just check out a few stuff around.

Guess what I found? =D

My old Pokemon cards. Rofl, yeah, it's worth quite a small fortune and certainly something I can include under a list of my mini-achievements. Hehe.

Here are some of the cards I got, they're picked at random though. Hmm.




Ho-oh. 3 attacks man. Woots.


Shining Gyarados. One in some 10,000 booster packs? XD



Birthday Pikachu !



Evolution #1 , Charmander



Evolution #2, Dark Charmeleon



Evolution #3, Dark Charizard



Evolution #1, Giovanni's Nidoran (F)




Evolution #2, Giovanni's Nidorina



Evolution #3, Giovanni's Nidoqueen



Mew <3
Articuno



Zapdos



Moltres



Ancient Mew ! Got like 10 of these...Muahaha..



Mew spam...



Eevee spam...



Dark Gyarados spam...



NeO version cards...


Here they are...







Well, that's all for this post. Weird, damn random post this is. Haha, alrite. Ciaoz.


=====================================

No comments: