Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tralalala

Current Mood : Tired =|
Time : 10.40pm
Current Songs : Clay Aiken - Invisible
Backstreet Boys - Shape of My Heart
Quote of the Day : "If hearts were unbreakable, then I could just tell you where I stand".



Today was a freakin' tiring day man. Woke up at like 8am after having just 5hours of sleep okay.
Sien sien. Had tuition that early. Ended about 11.30am.

Woah, I tell you, there's so much about Add Maths I can never be able to do. Lolol. And yet, Monday's paper is Add Maths. Hoho. I'm so doomed.

Then after that went to Leisure Mall at about 12.15pm with Sam. Went to watch Rush Hour 3. Woots.

The show was some funny shit man. Seriously. Was laughing from start till the end. Especially the part when Chris Tucker asked about the whole Mi and Yu. I couldn't stop laughing man.

The movie was nice, worth watching. Then we walked around the whole Leisure Mall before deciding to dine at Delifrance. Chit chat and talk till like 4.40pm I think. Hmm, then we went to Popular to get Sam some books and I needed to get a pen refill then after that jalan jalan talk talk then I had to go back coz got dinner.

So, reached back at about 6+ then I dropped my phone. @_@

It couldn't be turned on for like 20mins man. I was damn panic I tell you. Ish.

But luckily now okay, but the battery seems faulty. Sigh.

But nvm, luckily I went to the dinner. If not my mum would have deleted something I thought was gone.

My football video! Woots, looks like it wasn't gone after all. =P

Anyways, let me do a recap on some of the movies I missed. Got damn lots man.



*300
*Deathnote 2
*Mr.Bean
*The Simpsons ( I will watch this one way or another )
*Surf's Up
*Fantastic Four ( though I have it on the computer )


Omg, I'm so damn outdated. Somebody please teman me watch Simpsons. Huhu T_T



====================================

No comments: