Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Trial Exams?

Well, my trials starts tomorrow.

Yes, SPM trials. Despite that, I haven't really read or revised any subjects properly.

Instead, it feels like I'm on holiday now.

I want to score well, but I don't wanna study. Don't make sense right?

Well, that's me. The obstinate spoiled brat who wants everything good in life but doesn't wanna work to get it.

I've been a really damn good procrastinator of my work (my EST book has not been handed in once this year and both my Moral and Add Maths projects were done on the last day). But, maybe it's because I take things like this too lightly.

Or am I just a jerk? A lazy, good for nothing piece of crap?

I don't know. Well, it's 6p.m. now. I'm off to Leisure Mall. Yeah yeah, still not studying, so what? Sue me.

Ciaoz.



===========================

No comments: