Friday, October 19, 2007

2days of Whatever~ness

Pfft, what a tiring 2days it has been.

Started on Wednesday. *yawns*

Seriously lacking rest, in addition to having fever. Hoho. @_@

Well, I stayed up Tuesday night preparing baybe's gift till about 5.30am. Yups, meaning I had 3hours of sleep as I had to follow mum to the site first before meeting baybe at MV at around 12.00.

So we walked around first, went to Gardens. Spent about an hour there. Seriously lotsa shops. Kinda nice wei, especially with a cute shop. Forgot the name. Baybe liked it very much. Especially as it had this HUGE Stitch soft toy at the front.

Hmm, so we walked around MV before heading to Chili's for lunch.
After lunch we were both feeling very cold, I was practically shivering. Thankfully baybe was there to warm me. <3

We then went window shopping a bit before heading to MPH in hope to warm ourselves. Soon later Lucas came to pick us up and we headed to David's birthday party.

I slept in the car so I didn't know wth happened. Lolz.

The fire took about 2hours to set up, and Chef Chin Choa, Chef Nigel and Chef Tay (whom all had forks with them, wtf) prepared dinner for us. Me and baybe didn't eat much though, still full from the meal we had at Chili's. @_@

So after some laughs and a very very funny incident in which I poured a bucket of ice water on Mon Ray ( no typos XD ), we chit chat and then headed for pool nearby.

After that, it was already close to 4, so we crashed at David's place. Lucas was road-blocked by the police so he came around 4.30.

So everyone was pretty much engrossed by the PS 3 while Lucas was at the comp till about 6.30. Everyone slept upstairs while me and baybe slept in the living room.

Baybe wasn't feeling comfy on the sofa so I offered her to sleep down with me. <3

We only managed to sleep at 8.30 and woke up and 11.00.

Soon later, everyone was awake and we headed to a nearby mamak for our brunch.

After brunch we all headed back home, and surprisingly nobody's parents were mad by the fact that we all went back so late, which includes Mon Ray's parents. Wtf. @_@

I was worried bout' baybe as her dad sounded mad but luckily nothing happened.

So then I slept at about 8pm yesterday. @_@

YES, 8PM, SO WHAT? I KNOW IT'S EARLY BUT I WAS DAMN TIRED OKAY.

And here I am today, hoho.

There goes 2days which could be used to study. SPM? Oh gawd, 20days to go. Woots. I likes. =D

Pfft, can we just get it done and over with already?


==================================

No comments: