Saturday, October 20, 2007

38 Questions

Okay, I'm doing this coz' I'm pretty much bored okay. Lolz.

I seriously have nothing to do, so I was looking around some bloggies to find some tags to do and I found this pretty interesting. =D

==================================

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Baybe. <3

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sleeping. Duh.

3. What were you doing 30minutes ago?
Showering I think. Erm, yeah. Pretty sure about that.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Erm, you expect me to sum everything into one line? Hmm, okay then. I practically stoned throughout the entire year and went out for dates and was wasted in my studies.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Absolutely no idea. @_@

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Erm, let me see. Milo, Ribena, barlee and water. So that makes 4?

7. What colour is your hairbrush?
I don't have one?

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Erm, lunch today at TS. Some Uncle Duck place my frens brought me too. =O

9. Where were you last night?
At home. Wtf.

10. What colour is your front door?
White.

11. Where do you keep your change?
Wallet, erm, on my table and shelf. And yeah, I have a one cent collection. More than 1500+ dy okay. =D

12. What's the weather like today?
No idea. I was at seminar okay. Indoors la how to know the weather. Guess it was raining or something.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Belgian Chocolate, no doubt. <3

14. What excites you?
Practically anything I find interesting.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
NO~! I just got a hair cut few days back. Pfft.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Do I look that old to you?

17. Do you talk a lot?
Not really. I prefer to see it in moderation and talk when I feel necessary so that I don't make a fool out of myself.

18. Do you watch the O.C. ?
Erm, sometimes, but it's not showing anymore on Astro.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
No.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Erm, as in? I don't lie, but I do write poems, erm. Make up my own words...Hmm.. No idea.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Very, I mean it.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Amber.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kiang.

24. Who's the first person on your received call's list?
Alvin. Wtf. Called me for seminar stuff. Pfft.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
It was from baybe telling me to take care and have fun dota-ing ending with a "I miss you too" <3

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Erm, as of late no.

27. Do you have curly hair?
No.

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
Pudu. Seminar again. Wtf.

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
No idea.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Panda biscuits. With the chocolate inside wan. =D

31. Will you get married in the future?
We'll see about that, won't we?

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2weeks?
The Bourne Ultimatum. Hoho.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
My one and only piggy. <3

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Erm, no idea.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Is there a percentage meter to this? If so then maybe 10% yes.

36. Did you cry today?
Wtf? No.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Coz I suxxor and I have nothing better to do. Lalala.

38. Tag 5 people to do this survey.
Anyone, since I stole this tag anyways. =D



==================================

No comments: