Thursday, October 11, 2007

Apathetic

Can someone please put a bullet through my head and end this misery?

Edit :

I just watched HSM 2, downloaded it during my jiwangz period.

And yeah, it didn't suck as bad as I thought it would be.

Actually it was kinda sad, touching, and jiwangz in a way. Aaaaa.

Damn, the part where Troy and Gabriella gonna break off that time really like damn resembles me in some sort of way. Tsk tsk, shouldn't think too much.

Hmm, but at the end also Gabriella pandai pandai come back and sing. <3

But yet again, it's on TV. So I guess it's meant to be staged for happy endings. Sighs. IF only reality had some sorta twists which are happy.

But the way Gabriella hold hands with Ryan sorta like damn flirty also in a way. @_@

But she knows how to differentiate who she really has her feelings for and just friends I guess.

The irony of that situation. Tsk tsk. Again, I'm thinking too much.

Sighs. Was too lazy to think of a title to put, thus I edited the post. Kinda like hijacking in a way.

Okays, that's all for now.

Back to my jiwangz-ing.


==================================

No comments: