Monday, October 29, 2007

Distractions

Pfft. Someone please oh please help me. I wanna play CS and CM 03/04 !

Damn it. I lost both my CDs somehow. T_T

Sighs, tsk tsk. This is what happens when you're a slob who couldn't care less for any of his belongings. Died-ed. =/

I really wanna CS ar ! Curse you people for reliving it again. Grrr. Now make me like so distracted from studying and I'm like so not prepared for SPM. Tsk tsk, I should start reading my Chemistry again. Or should I?

Hmm, I find myself super hyper yesterday. Wait, is there such a thing as super hyper? Whatever. I did countless amount of things which is so not Ken in public. Grr, what has happened to me? =(

Anyways, had this really weird dream last night. I already knew Liverpool drew 1-1 with Arsenal. But rite, in my dream I somehow dreamt that Liverpool were somewhat gonna beat the EPL record as they put 9 goals past Arsenal in 80minutes. @_@

Yeah la yeah la, blame me for anti-Arsenal whatever shit la. I also can't control my dreams wan okay. Pfft.

Man Utd for the EPL title and Champions League! Nyahaha.


==================================

No comments: