Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ken

I've been into drama shows lately, as well as movies. Have I not anything better to watch? But they're damn nice okay. With all the conflicts and all, pretty much worth the time watching. =D

I need to study, but yet again I can't. Slept for 4hours since coming back. I'm seriously a sloth and a darn pig. Pfft. What's going on with me? Now my SMS counter is at 2209 messages for the month. My mum's so gonna kill me. And that haven't include the calls that I've made for the month. Gawd. @_@

I find myself very narcissistic in life. Give me a mirror and I can look at it all day, with of course focusing the attention all to myself. For example, we played truant again mid-way through school today ( whatever ! ) , so then we went to nearby mcD. Gosh, I tell you I practically stared at the mirror and messed with my hair the whole time we were talking there. Was like so into the mirror ( I know I leng chai, but then very the gay to keep staring at yourself isn't it? ) till I did not even glance at my friends. Pfft.

Have to stop dy la. Cannot be so narcissistic, cannot.



No comments: