Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ken

I somehow have the weirdest dreams these days. Last night dreamt that I was in some place, aahhh lazy wanna explain la, you probably wouldn't get it anyways. I woke up after that and slept again and dreamt again, and I dreamt that I was in some Harry Potter show with a guy riding a carriage on a flooded street with a mini panda bear tied to the carriage. Wtf.

I even could still remember the conversation on which I was sitting next to Harry Potter with some Professor McGonagold (however you spell her damn name la, I'm not a fan of Harry Potter but why oh why did I dream about Harry Potter, wtf). She told him, "What's the connection between all of this?". Then she went on saying something of what the shiny stone said. And just so you know, I damn hell did not know how all this came about my dream okay so don't ask. Then somehow the connection was between those whom family once graduated from Hogwarts and now the next generation is studying there.

So like the suspects list grew with Malfoy, Neville, or whatever la I don't remember. Pfft. Gosh, I'm being so sick with these dreams. The only nice part was touching the panda. It was so cute, and it's size was the size of my palm. =D

Grr, back to History now. Omg, I just realized this post is damn lame. Whatever la~ ignore it.


No comments: