Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ken

Sighs, sometimes I just feel like abdicating from my studies and lay back to enjoy the sunset. Pfft. Why oh why must we go through exams? It vividly doesn't unearth our true potential that lies robustly within our mind, body and soul.

A person can just study one part of a book, and if that person is lucky enough that that part of the book is asked in the exams, he will be able to comprehend the question and give a riposte without any trouble. Whereas another person may have read and understood everything about the book except for that part, and yet he isn't able to answer it. Is that justice?

Some people are endowed with an eminent way of thinking compared to others. This makes them imperative and indubitably ritzy compared to the people around them. But are all people that way? I'm afraid not.

That is why it is so difficult to comprehend the intricacy of examinations. Oh well, it's just AN exam anyways. It's more or less an inaugural step to enter a world we call the "Bronze Age" (it's an inside joke, nyahaha =D ).

I feel indolent at the moment, but at the same time I don't feel feeble. Instead, I'm feeling as robust as a monolith. I am pretty much very certain that I shall not give up on things so easily. I shall not be negligent and apathetic anymore for I know what must I do when the time calls me to do it.

Oh well, despite reaching celestial feats in recent times, I have to adhere myself from being too arrogant and conceited about my position. Sometimes it is good to remain bashful and not impetuous during these times.

I find doing Add Maths very therapeutic at the moment. I somehow feel zealous to do questions, but I know I have to concentrate on my other subs too. Sighs. Why am I like this? @_________@"

I'm as cunning as a fox, as graceful as a swan, but what's the point in that when my heart's as brittle as glass. =/

The agony I put myself through sometimes. Tsk tsk.

Some say the zenith of one's life is high school. But if so, then there's nothing left for that person to look forward to in life I guess. So I say...

Goodbye to my roller coaster high school days, and hello to the obscure world that beholds. =D



No comments: