Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ken

Because I was tagged, so might as well get this done and over with before I forget or anything. Gawd, 6more days, eh, 5 sorry. Darn, I failed my Maths. @________@"

===================================

Tagged by Lucas.

1. The phone rings,who do you want it to be?
My darling <3

2. When shopping at the grocery store,do you return your cart?
Of course, as it would be the civilized thing to do. Only M's don't return their carts.

3. In a social setting,are you more of a talker or listener?
I listen more than I talk, but I talk at the right moment so I don't look absurd.

4. Do you take compliments well?

Who doesn't?

5. Do you play Sudoku?
No. I find reading other sections of the newspaper more self-satisfying.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive?
In the Amazon jungle, no. Elsewhere, definitely, or so I think I would.

7. What song are you listening to?
Backstreet Boys - Inconsolable

8. Did you ever go to a camp as a kid?
Yeah, I find it very therapeutic back then.

9. What was your favourite game as a kid?
No doubts, Crash Team Racing. PS 1 ! Nyahaha. Other than that, Monopoly and football.

10. Are you single?
I prefer to be semi-single. Lolz, if it still does exist of course. But no, currently unavailable. In other terms, I'm booked. =D

11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Most definitely. Unless of course that person is a *you know what*.

12. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Although I'm a guy, I find being pursued a lot more pleasing and nice. Gawd, I'm so conceited. Haha.

13. Use three words to describe yourself.
I'm not gay.

14. Do any songs make you cry?
Erm, yeah. Some songs do make me cry, in fact many songs do make me cry. It also depends on my mood at that current time I guess.

15. Are you continuing your education?
SPM AR !!!!!

16. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes, Counter-Strike. Nyahaha.

17. If ur house was on fire,what would be the first thing that u'll grab?
Everything that is in my room. Note, everything = 1. So that's the first and last thing I'll get. Everything.

18. How often do you read books?
Never.

19. Do you think more about the past,present or future?
33.33% of the past, 33.33 percent of the present, 33.33% of the future. And 0.01% of global warming.

20. What is your favourite children's book?
Was it Enid Blyton or Peter and Jane? Hmmm.

21. What color are your eyes?
Black?

22. How tall are you?
Erm, I think around 170+cm, rather short though. Pfft.

23. Where is your dream house located?
You know that castle beneath the clouds? Yeah, that's the one.

24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Once, I swear I didn't know what I was doing.

25. When was the last time you were at Oliva Garden?
No idea where is that. @___@"

26. Do you like mustard?
Erm, not really.

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleeping is the love. <3

28. Do you look like your mom and dad?
Yeah, I guess so.

29. How long does it take you in the shower?
My girlfriend says I take too long, but 20-30 mins I think is pretty normal, no? C'mon, you have to agree with me that hygiene is utmost important in going about life right?

30. Can you do the splits?
Wtf ?

31. What movie do you want to see right now?
The Pride and the Prejudice, or Casanova, or Crash, Walk the Line, Elizabethtown, Click, hmm..LotR would do just fine too. =D

32. What did you do for New Year?
Omg, I think I went out, yeah, I did. Came back at 6am if not mistaken. Woo.

33. Do you own a camera phone?
Yeah, but I don't use it's function often though.

34. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Wtf ? No.

35. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
An average 4-5 I must say.

36. Do you like care bears?
Yesh, care bears are the love too. <3

37. What do you buy at the movies?
Movie tix. Pfft. Popcorns and coke too.

38. Do you know how to play poker?
I think I do.

39. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Most of the time yes. If not I'd just sit quietly hoping for anyone to not realize it.

40. What do you wear to sleep?
Anything that I'm wearing at that particular time.

41. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Erm, no.

42. How many meals do you eat a day?
3? 4? I have no idea. Should be 4 if you include supper of course.

43. Do you always read frienster bulettins?
Nope, I find it wasting 5395439473872 seconds of my life.

44. Do you like funny or serious people better?
A lil blend of both would be just nice. =)

45. Ever been to L.A.?
Do I look like I live in Hollywood to you?

46. Did you eat a cookie today?
Sadly, no. =(

47. Tag 3 people.
Me, myself and I. Wth, I can't be so selfish can I? Hmm, anyone who wants to do it la. SPM's coming, so I have to be good and not simply simply tag people rite if not the fella angry go make voodoo doll of me out of soap then poke me during the exam then I'll flop all my papers. Wtf. kthxbai.

No comments: