Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ken

Okay, because my school (YES, ST JOHN'S INSTITUTION) has no proper graduation day (so wtf right? kononnya cluster school of stupidity excellence, pfft), thus I have ended my high school days without having a chance to graduate properly. So darn friggin' stupid. Tsk tsk, I shouldn't complain so much, or should I? Well, at least I think I deserve and clearly have the rights to complain.

Oh well, there isn't much to do in school since there's no graduation day. So I decided to go old school by asking the people who I think are worthy enough to be celebrities in the future to sign their autographs on my shirt. Okay, that was lame. @________@"

Hmm, I decided to ask certain people to sign my uniform as some sort of remembrance. Wouldn't it be cool if I can frame that up? I shall consider that in the future I guess. =D





The front view of the shirt. <3



The back view. I had 79 signs by the way, but here it just looks as though I have 20. Damn you people for signing so small.



Nyahaha, am I conceited or am I conceited ? You be the judge. =P




The 5 house badges of the school and the special eagle trademark badge (Sky Captain, wtf Mun Wai, haha).



I even got Mr. David to sign. Weee.




Sighs, the end of 11years of schooling. I'm so gonna frigging miss the times I had in high school. Darn, wtf wei. It's over ! Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh!!!!


I'll probably do a recap of my high school life after my SPM. Oh gawd, speaking of that, 7days to go. Weee. Which means 21 days till freedom. =D

Hope they allow alloys to be brought into the hall, if not I'm so doomed. @________@"

Hmm, ever had an iPod ? Well, here's one word for you people out there who hasn't gotten one.



SAY NO TO iPod ! Okay, that's more than one word, but you get the point right? So do not frigging waste your money getting an iPod Video like I did. Although it's good for watching movies la. <3

Here's something which tops an iPod anytime :



What is this?



Samsung? Wtf ?




Yes, my friend, Samsung. <3



A Samsung clock ? How the heck can that be better than an iPod ?




Jeng jeng jeng. It's a portable mp3 speaker you dimwit. <3




So my friend, isn't this much better than some iPod? It stores pics and vids too. Ahhh, the love. Weee. I got this for free by the way. Nyahaha. <3



So remember my friends, whenever you have the thought "Samsung, iPod, Samsung, iPod", go ahead and treat yourself to BOTH ! LOL. Toodles.




No comments: