Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ken

Oh, did I mention Pavilion's GSC rocks too?

Well, they're still showing Bee Movie and Stardust to those of you that haven't watched them yet. And yeah, you know Enchanted and The Golden Compass, yeah, they started showing them too. <3

Went for driving today. First thing was the instructor drove me to the Conaught highway there, then he stopped. I thought he wanted to ask me sign some papers, then he told me to change seats, wtf ? Thankfully I drove before, so I didn't panic THAT much on the highway. Pfft.

I drove all the way to the IMKEDA place, practiced parking and the 3-point turn before driving around the route 3-4 times, as in the driving exam route, and then drove back home. Wee, a very funny, but pawnzor and roxxor instructor I have. Nyahaha. =D

I'm so addicted to Over You by Chris Daughtry. Pfft. It's just so darn nice, no ?




No comments: