Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ken

I can't help but think that my life is the least bit from perfect. I find that there are so many things I have yet to find in life. With that said, I believe it is time to be more of a seeker, instead of a vagabond.

I wonder, there are so many types of people I'm forced to tolerate till now, with questions and inquiries of "How can you stand a person like that?" slapping me in the face countless times. I myself wonder how, and why am I such a patient person to have to withstand all kinds of nonsensical behavior as well as acts of indiscretion. Sighs.

I wonder how much more of things I can take at times, but yet, I'm like a fool to have keep going on and keep doing the things I do. I hate myself sometimes for being able to be that patient towards everyone else. Pfft.




No comments: