Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ken

It would be rather rude if I didn't end the month without a post, and since it's been quite some time since I visited my own blog, I guess I should leave something here anyhow.

So yeah, the girlfriend and I went to Pyramid today in hope for Baskin Robins, but then, we were craving for some enriched chocolate for Haagen Dazs. So...As we walked to BR, we saw the queue to be rather long, so we decided to go to Haagen Dazs instead. Oh well, I hate waiting okay, so yeah, pretty much explains why we didn't get in line to buy some back when we visited BR again after Haagen Dazs-ing.

Yes, Haagen Dazs-ing. It's a word now. Heh.

I've got my ESL assessment to do. This is bad. We have 3days to do it, but I pretty much stoned in class for two days, and I guess I'm the only one with a blank sheet of paper. Hmm.

We shall see, hopefully I'll be able to get it done in 45minutes.

I'm a little lazy to layan my chatterbox, so yeah, sorry people. (:

No comments: