Saturday, August 9, 2008

It feels like I own this blog now. Cause the owner of this blog is a real Pig-Il-² who can't seem to stay awake every night after dinner. Haha, so yeah.

He tried conning me today, okay fine, he did con me for like 2 minutes into thinking he was kidnapped/mugged by a M.

What happened was.. when he told me he was going to walk, walk okay, walk! to Leisure Mall, I kinda freaked out. Haha, yes la, I know it's right opposite his house, but there are a lot of weird people loafing around there somehow. And plus! A lot of that race there okay!

So I messaged him to check if he was still alive, haha, as in literally.

And he replied, "Ko ni sape?"

I was.. stoned? Haha. Worried, of course, but really stoned. So many possibilities ran through my mind, the possibility that he really got kidnapped cause he really has the "I am rich, come rob me" face okay. But I thought of the possibility that he was conning me as well la, as usual :p See, I ain't that blur okay :p

So yes, my lazy Pigil² boyfriend finds joy in making me worried by acting as a M! Hmphhhh, I so don't like you :p

But you know I love you <3

No comments: