Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am here to un-emofy this blog, yeah, you all know how emo this blog is right? ;p Haha.

And as well as to keep this blog alive! :D Haha, yes yes, you people reading this should thank me for updating this lazy bum's blog for you all who read his blog to cure your boredom :D

We created a blog for Twinkles, Skittles, Starry, Sesame and Street! :) :) Haha, we're pretty good at giving names now, from Silly Tilly to Street to Skittles, Twinkles and Starry :)

Yes, I am the sesamised girlfriend :D

And the boyfriend is bullying me at this exact moment, hmph.

It's not funny okay!!!! :( Poke you ahhhh. Heh.

Okay okay, buhbyes! :) Yeah la, I know this post damn random.
Heh, expect more random posts from me! :D I am supposed to keep this dying blog alive anyway, :D

No comments: