Tuesday, May 29, 2007

29/5

Everyday that seems to go by feels like an eternity...Sighs...
Had very lil sleep last nite..Considering coming home after eating at bout 2+...
Darn =/
To add to that, waking up at 9 doesn't really help...Sighs..

Anyways, today was kinda a rough day thus far...
Had to drag myself to futsal ( damn you Tay ) but it was enjoyable =)
Hehe...At least I got to keep my mind off all the suckiness of my life for about more or less 3hours...
Then headed to lunch, and yet again...I had no appetite to eat...Sighs...Something's really wrong..Hadn't touched a meal since yest and yet I can't eat =/

Reached home and then I'm like so darn tired...And now have to think bout' watching Spidey 3...Zzz...
Cinemas also screening few times a day only...Sigh...Dunno can watch or not..
Lonely...Lonely...Lonely...Qwer =/
Why'd you have to go at the time I need you the most...Sighs...

Missing the times where I needed your call to be sure that I'm alright..
Missing the times where I needed to hear your voice to enlighten me and brighten up my day...

Weee....I'm practically retarded now..Lol...In some sort of way =/

" If you wanna know, I don't wanna let go...So say it isn't so..."

Not sure how tonite will be but luckily I'm not having tuition...Hehe...
So I guess that's the only positive note today =)
Oh yea..Forgot...That positive note is cancelled out by some shitty news..Zzz...
I can't take my Undang test tmr...Sighs...
Gotta take it next week =(
Guess it ain't such a bright day after all =/


===========================End=====================================

No comments: