Monday, May 28, 2007

Untitled

Well, this is my song that I've been working on...And please please do not copy it..Rofl..
Seriously...



*Untitled*


Feeling lonely ; feeling sad,
But what I can't stop feeling is being mad,
Watching you ; there with him,
I just can't stand another spin,

My heart is beating ; my love is real,
But why're you keeping me in this jail,
I try to tell you ; that you are,
The one I seek but you're too damn far,

And I can't seem to find the words when I'm with you..
The only words are the words that say I love you..
And it doesn't seem like you care what I've gotta say..
But I'll be here ; thinking of you coz' my love is here to stay...

And lovin' you is the only thing I can do...
You never noticed, you never knew,
Coz' you've always just saw right through...
And dreamin' of you is the only thought I've been thinkin' ...
Holdin' your hand, kissin' your lips,
Makes me feel like I'm your prince...
Now that you know you're the only one that I love...
I hope you come home coz' you know I'll be here waiting for you...


======To be continued======



Copyrights Reserved@ NeOn_10 =P

No comments: