Wednesday, May 30, 2007

30/5

Another sienz day...Sitting at home...Doin' nothing...
Just finished 2games of DotA...Qwer...No challenge from opponents...Sighs...
Really boring nowadays...Wanna go out also not much mood...Coz' I'll be thinking of the fucked up stuff that's happening..

Darn...Later got tuition somemore...Sienz~!!!!!
Zzz... Dunno what to do now...Qwer...
Can't use my MSN also...Damn it...Lol..

Hmm...Let me sum up the day before I ciao..

9am : Woke up then watched TV
10am : Still watching TV
10.30am : Ate my breakfast
11am : Watch TV
12pm : Went online
1pm: Watch TV
2pm : DotA~!
4pm : Surf the net and chat a bit using Topaz
5pm : That's now..Weee...Boring-ness...

Oh yea...My handphone's currently not available too...Lazy wanna reply messages...Sighs...
Okay..That's about it for now...Ttfn =/

Oooppsss...Forgot to add the End part and to quote something..Hmm...What to quote..

"High school isn't about being popular, cool or different. Coz' when it's over, the most important thing isn't about those stuff, it's about who remembers you. And I know I've been a jerk lately with my MSN blocking messages thingy but whoever that reads this, I certainly want you to remember me. So, thank you =) "


Edit : Using my second number btw....First number ain't available...So you know what to do...

=====================End============================

No comments: