Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ThoughTs oF A BroKeN HearT

A : How are you? / Are you okay?
B : I'm fine / I'm okay


Have you ever wondered?
Whether the person you are asking is really okay or not?
I mean seriously. Is that person really okay inside? =/

Why do people respond "I'm okay" , " Yes, I'm fine" when they're not?
Sighs. I too want to know.
I say that often too, yet I don't know why.

Maybe I just don't want people to worry about me, maybe I'm still not ready to let anyone in (besides erhem erhem), maybe I'm just paranoid. I don't know myself. Sighs.

Have you wondered why, I mean honestly. Sometimes you can tell that person is not okay, yet he/she responds back "I'm fine". How do you feel?

Darn, I've no idea what I'm talking. Truth be told, I'm not okay. Well, right now la ='(
Not sure how I'll put up later on, hopefully a lot better than what I am now. Qwer...
Well, these are just thoughts of a broken heart. Rofl...Wtfz am I talkin'. Darn. Nvm.


==================End=============================


No comments: