Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bitches~!!!

Well, I'm gonna dedicate this post to you (yes, you bitch, you know who you are)...
You think that it's fun backstabbing someone else?
You think that it's fun now that you're popular? That you're the centre of attraction?
That you're the one everyone thinks you are? Well, I kept your promise when I said that I'll never ever tell anyone that you once fell for me and for Brian ( no relation to sJi )...Ooppss...
Did I just say that? Oh, I'm so sorry...NOT~!!! =P

You think what...Now that I don't know much you can go around trash talking people...Deceiving people...Ruining people's image? Well, fuck off and rot in hell you bitch~!!!
You're not even close to her and yet you're like acting as if you're her and like bringing down my image as well...What the heck do you think this is...Here's something for ya...If you're ever gonna read this...Which I'm sure you are... You're nothing more than a WANNABE~!! Yea, that's right, WANNABE WANNABE WANNABE~!!!

Bitches...
Something people don't need...
They're people who trash talk and don't read...
They're people with no opinions and just jealous...
Coz' they know that they can never be that precious..
Bitches...
Goin' around pretending to be cool...
Without knowing they're making you a fool...
Backstabbing and trash talking when you're not around...
Telling other people you're just like a clown...
Bitches...
Something I can live without....
Coz' I'll feel much better knowing they are not about...

I thought of that in the last 5minutes thanks to you...Hope you "appreciate" it...Aite...Thanks for nothing...Be gone now...Qwer...And rot in hell~!!

Coz' you've just freakin' pissed me off...Now I'm sure of not goin' to school tomorrow..Screw life...Don't wanna go anywhere now...Rather stay here and cry myself to sleep...And yea, if that makes you happy, then so be it...But it makes me a lot happier one day knowing that you'll rot in hell...Kay...


========================End===================================

No comments: