Wednesday, May 23, 2007

23/5 | Emo-day |

Yet, again...
Another sad emo-day =(
But it wasn't that bad to begin with, getting 77% for my Chemistry ain't that bad, though was aiming for 80%...Qwer...
Nothing to be said when I got back my BM paper ll, and guess what, I screwed up in my rumusan...Sigh...From 29/30 now I got 12/30...Sad rite? =/

"You should have called me, when you were lonely, and you needed me to be there...But sadly, you never gave me too many chances, to show you how much I care..."

've got nothing much to say now...Just feeling I don't know...Sad? Unhappy? Something like that la...Qwer...

Anyways, don't think I'll be goin' to school tomorrow... Feels sucky whenever I'm at school now... Just doesn't feel right...Sigh, goin out? Not too sure...Coz you can't have fun or enjoy anything when you're down, can you? =/

"The only way to feel again is to let love in", unfortunately that's something I can't do at the moment. So screw it...Lalala....


========================End====================================

No comments: