Tuesday, May 22, 2007

NeOn, the LoneLiesT Gas In the GaLaXy

This would be my first post for this emotionally-detached blog...
May not mean much to you as it would to me...
But hey, we're worlds apart am I rite?

I'll just start off with introducing myself as not many people might know some stuff about me :

I'm Justin, in case you don't know...Lawl, anyways, I'm pretty emo ( stop misusing the word emo for emotional, because it stands for emotionally-detached =P ) but I seldom show it on the outside la. Simple as that. Rofl, anyways, I've never really had many best friends around me, as they tend to go as easy as they came ( yes, if you're reading, you know who you are ). My life's pretty boring, though I try to make the most of it, but still, it doesn't affect the emo-ness I feel.

I never really loved someone as deeply as the person most dearest to me. But now since that part of my life is over, there's nothing much to love, isn't there? =/

"Love is like a flame, it could either burn eternally or burn like a candle where it will finally end with time", quoted from myself, muahaha. Anyways, that's somethin I've come to think off from my emo-spare time hanging around the house. And that's how I come out with emo- poems and weird stuff which is unusual to most ppl out there.

Nevermind that, I've never felt lonelier, colder, weaker, than what I've been feeling lately, but that doesn't seem like it right? I may keep it to myself, or share it with others, or maybe you came to find out by yourself, but whatever it is, I can't deny the fact that I've never felt this empty and full of nothingness before. Somehow, I still deny that, or you may deny it for me ( thanks for telling everybody that I've got a *you know what*, yes you know who you ppl are ), but to no avail as the feeling just won't subside, or will it ever? =/

I'm listening to 'Gil-It's Your Love' now,
and yes, it's a sentimental song, just like all other songs that I listen when I'm feeling this way. Funny isn't it, that you need to listen to these kinda songs to calm yourself but at the same time you're hurt by it? I don't know, but I find it that way. Just listening to songs like these, slow, meaningful, touching, makes me feel I don't know, that certain feeling of comfort and soothness. Qwer...

I'm kinda lost with what I'm doing now in life, just goin to school, study ( though I can't study the way I used to due to my brain bein' filled with emo-thoughts ), hang out once in a while, and maybe try breakin my own records of not sleeping or seeing how long my fingernails can grow ( yes, I'm that weird ). I don't know what I'm gonna do in future, nothing's come across my mind, yet. And it doesn't seem like anything will any time soon. Sighs, what's the purpose of my life? Do you know yours, are you sure that it is the real purpose? Or you're just doin' wat you are doin' to your life based on other ppl's thoughts, opinions, dreams, visions, instructions, demands? =/

"Don't wanna be like every other guy in the world, like every other one who wants you coz when I see you, something inside me burns, and then I realize..."
Go figure the ending, hehe. =)


=========================End===================================

No comments: