Sunday, May 27, 2007

ReLaTioNsHipS

"If we don't have trust, we don't have anything..."

A famous quote from a person I don't know...But those words are deep...No?

i) Trust

Sighs...Trust, the core of a relationship...No trust in a relationship is the same as no heart in a living creature, no fruit inside a flower...Yea, guess it's like that...

Trust is much needed to build a steady relationship...Though trust is hard to gain...But it is easily lost...

There's nothing much really that anyone can do to change the fact that a relationship gone is more or less caused by lack of trust amongst the two partners in it. Yes, that's right, the trust and understanding, the belief and loyalty, is the cause of most unsuccessful relationships.

There never seems to be a day that goes by, that I think I lost my trust towards you, but it was we, who lost that sense of trustworthiness together.

I've never really trusted many people in my life. Though knowing that, it makes me really upset now that the only person I truly trusted is no longer here. Sighs...'
Now, to gain back the trust among other people in my life, it's really an uphill task and I don't think it will ever work. But unfortunately, I lose their trust as easy as I lost yours.

Trust...It's really hard for me to trust anyone, but I hope I can somehow find it in me to trust someone some other day...
Hopefully I will be able to...Though now, I seldom find anyone who can be trustworthy as everyone's involved in other relationships and therefore, they have their own responsibility.

It's not easy knowing that you're finding it hard to trust anyone. And it's more difficult knowing that the people you can trust, are the people that puts you in the list as those people who makes no difference in their lives. Yeah, it sucks...But yet again, I have to live with that.
Sighs...Is there anybody I can trust?


ii) Understanding

Well, in most relationships, understanding is truly a gift if both the people in the relationship are really well- matched. Though, sometimes things don't work out and then the relationship falls apart.

Everybody in this world needs a partner, whether here or spiritually. Sighs...
But then at times, you just wished that you'd find that person sooner rather than later.
The times where you are lonely, the times where you hurt, the times where you are unwanted, they just can't be paid back with some later on love can it?

Sighs...Loneliness, caused by the lack of understanding from others towards you.
If you don't allow others to see into you, you will always remain misunderstood, keep that in mind kay?

I really wish that this misunderstanding between me and others around me would vanish coz' everyone just don't see the real me.
They just see a guy, thinks he has a gf, a rich guy, with a lot of other stuff, and bla bla bla...Well, let me tell you that you guys are so off track. Sighs...

Anyways, understanding is something that is built from the passing of time, and it will never go away even till' the day you're no longer here coz' it will always remain in your heart and live within you spiritually.

The understanding, or in other words "chemistry" between two people in a relationship has to be at a level of amazing connection. Only with that, the relationship will continue to grow stronger, coz' the rough times and happiness are shared with each other. I don't even know what I'm saying actually, but hey, I'm just trying to point out that understanding in a relationship can go a long way =)


iii) Connection

The connection between two people in a relationship is the most important thing in sustaining a relationship.

"If we can't connect/relate to each other, how are we goin' to go through this together?"

Another quote but again, I don't know by who. Sienz...
Nevermind that, anyways, a good connection between people in a relationship can be seen through the actions of the partner in a relationship.

Knowing when to call that person, knowing when that person needs someone to talk to, knowing what that person needs at the moment, knowing whether or not the person is emotional whether sad or happy, and knowing the times where you can put a smile on that person's face are just some simple connections which you can relate to a person.

Right now, I seldom get these type of connections. I eat but I feel sad, coz' I know that nobody's checking on me, I go out to do stuff, but I feel depressed coz' nobody realizes whether I'm there or not, I feel stuff, but nobody knows what I feel, because I know that nobody cares as much as you used to towards me.

I miss those times where we had a great connection between us.
You always call at the right time, making sure that I'm alright and putting a smile back on my face.
You always message me at the right time, making sure that I'm okay and that what I'm doing is right.

Yeah, they're gone now.
Gone...As simple as a snap of a finger.

Really, it's just annoying feeling like this coz' when I eat, I realize who ever wonders, whether I'm full, who knows what I like to eat, who knows what I dislike to eat, who knows what ice-cream flavour I like, who knows what fast food I like, who knows what I'm eating now, who knows what I'm eating late at night, who knows what I'm feeling when I eat, who knows whether I'm left-handed or right-handed, who knows my favourite drink, my favourite chewing-gum, my favourite candy, my favourite chocolate...

Tell me, who knows? Do you? Do you really know any of those?
And that's just when I'm eating...Sighs...With me knowing that, I can't sleep at nite nor do I have an appetite to finish my food now. Coz' the only person whom can answer me is totally out of my life.


================================================================

Relationships is built on trust, compassion, connection and understanding.
A simple touch of magic can just about put a smile on anyone's face.
A simple spark in a relationship can just about make someone feel warm and happy for a long long time.

Quoted from myself, " A good relationship can withstand the storm, the sand and the seas, but a bad relationship could be easily broken with a gush of the breeze. "

No comments: