Thursday, June 21, 2007

21/6

At last, I'm back to blog a lil' more proper compared to before. Hehe...
Anyways, today is Thursday...
A rather weird day though. Came to school and then played b'ball...
Was hot again XD
Scoring thru "hacking"...Lalala...
Anyways, after that didn't do much lor...Went to bio lab but I sat on the floor at the back listening to songs through my o2 phone...

And yeah...Wtf man...My I-POD ROSAK~! Shit man really...Zz...
Sigh, really screwed la...
Then the rest of the day played chor dai dee in class...Woo...Though was interrupted as we went to the smart lab...TO PLAY DOTA~! LOL...

And yea, then had stupid pengesanan exams...As usual, copied the whole thing again...
What else...Then had lunch at mcD till 4...Lalala...Had fun chatting with minray and kokhong...
Woots, something like testimony of friendship + a 5% gossiping...

What else...Then went home and had tuition...And now here I am...Lalala...

Edit | 11.11pm | : Forgot to quote, erm...Let's see...

" Baby take me me on a journey, I've been thinking lately I could use a lil' time alone with you...Crazy, let's do something maybe...Please don't take your time, you've got me right where you want me..."
===============End==============

No comments: