Friday, June 22, 2007

22/6

Qwer, the 22nd of June...
Pure crap daY again. Didn't do much in school besides hearing songs from my o2 atom again...
Then really laughed out loud when kok ken did his fantastic critique on the english presentation...Seriously, if recorded, can win grammy awards man...

*Salutes Kok Ken*, his quote was " This poster is nonsense, better throw into the rubbish bin".
Woo...Pro~ness.
Anyways, after school went over to some kopitiam shop to eat chicken chop...
Kinda nice, though wasn't so filling somehow.
Sien, then came back at bout 3+...
Didn't do my essays again, sigh....

Then had tuition and then chill a while, called up few people and here I am now...
Most likely gonna go watch Ocean's 13 tomorrow...Qwer, hopefully got tix.
Lalala...

Oh yea,

ATTENTION : MLTR Concert on 14th July at Genting, anyone wanna go watch? If so, please contact me coz' I wanna go too just that nobody teman me as all of you ppl never heard of MLTR before, lameeeEEeee man....

Quote : " This poster is nonsense, better throw in the rubbish bin"


===============End====================

No comments: