Sunday, June 3, 2007

3/6 (2)

Omg. The day keeps gettin' more borinG...
Sien man really. Darn, dun even know what I'm doing.
Sighs...Futsal cancelled today...Have to wait somemore for my "1ooth" goal.

Really lor, did nth today...Had mcD for dinner.
Haihz...Damn boring la...Wtf man...Feel so lifeless...Lalala...

Qwer...Omg...Gotta do my addmath later somemore...Hw since 2weeks back and due 2weeks back...geng leh? Muahaha...

At least lost a bit of that eMo feeling...Hoho...
Darn, can't even dl songs...Can't search the song out...Zzzz...
Frustrating man...Seriously...

Sighs...Nvm la...Everything happens for a reason...Hopefully it's for something good...
Oh well, nth much to write here dy...

Oh shit...Haven't been quoting stuff....Aiks...Erm,

" Is it enough to love? Is it enough to breathe? Somebody wreck my heart out, and leave me here to bleed. Is it enough to die? Somebody save my life, I'd rather be anything but ordinary please..."

=================End==================

No comments: