Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Numbers Game I

Qwer...I've changed my number temporarily. Well, I think for the next 2weeks or so la...Lalala..
So, you don't have my number?
You can either go figure it out urself or you can play my numbers game for the next 4days. Muahaha, cruel ain't I ? Hoho...

Okay...Firstly, I think I've already told someone this (you should know who you are), the number is a Maxis number. So just think of the possibilities urself aite...Haha...

The first number of this cell number is very weird and somehow unrelated to me in many ways...Erm, it's the position I got when I was sitting for the 3rd term of my standard six exams, yea...that's the only relation I have with this number. Still don't know? Hmm...Let me think of more clues...

Erm, the number is associated also associated to the *something*.

This *something* is related to the place we go when we are gone from the world. So it could either be up there in the clouds or down there in the pits of fire.
Okay, I guess that's enuf, made it too simple I guess. Nvmz, I'll give harder ones for the next 3days. Lalalaa...Blueks =P

2 comments:

: said...

you told me ;p and what's with keeping the number a secret yo!!!!!

Ken_ said...

Rofl, cannot izit? =P
Secret is secret la...Enuf said...Muahaha...