Monday, June 4, 2007

4/6

Gosh, what a sick day so far..Lolz...
Started off waking up late, about 7.20 when I had extra class at 8...Lalala..
But I arrived 30mins late, geng leh? Haha. But then I was like "shit, this is wasting my god damn time, buggers...". Why? Coz' the damn class ended at 9.30...

I mean like wth izit all about?
I ate nasi lemak in class, so never really heard what the teacher was teaching...But then when it ended, I was like dumbfounded. ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Seriously, shit the extra class. Screw it la..Am not gonna go for any of it anymore...
Waste of my freakin' time, somemore teach so lil' the teacher and then I spent most of the time watching basketball. Lol...

Wee....went to mcD at about 10.30...Kakaka... Then there's this new lime thingy coz of Shrek at mcD...Got the ice-cream and all..Thankfully there's no Lime Pie..If not...really zha dou...
Then when I ordered, they said that Breakfast Meal cannot serve and I was like wtf....Coz they were cooking hashbrowns and there's the mcegg muffin burger...SO I WAS LIKE WHAT'S UP WITH THE FOOD???? Damn it, serious discrimination man...Bugger refugias...

Came back around 12.15...Then online till now lor...Lalala...Raining here btw...Gosh, gtg...Before lightning strikes...Darn, can't find time to post my "Everything Happens for a Reason" and "Life is Fair" theory....Lalala...Some other time la...Haha...

ByEEeeee =D

2 comments:

amandany-c said...

Thx Justin :)

is not my blog la.I've link u to my blog's add at www.amandany-c.blogspot.com :P

Ken_ said...

Rofl, yea, I know. But then I read the thingy and it said the thing was what ar...Comments to vote or smth...So I dropped a comment there lor..Hehe.. =)