Tuesday, June 5, 2007

5/6

Lalala...
Woke up at 7.20 am today, yes again...Sighs...Hadn't had enough sleep lately...
Anyways, went to take my Undang test nearby my house there. Was like so nervous, coz I din read anything till like the final 10minutes or so...Then when the guy ask me got confident to pass or not, I told him yes, but I was like so not prepared.

When I entered the room, was like omg...Fail how leh...Dun even have enough money to "pao" the fella there to pass me...Heck, I didn't even had enough money to retake the damn thing...
Was like shit la...Fail how wei...Gosh...
But thankfully, somehow I managed to get 47/50...Muahaha...Pro-ness =P

Then met Hui Yat there =P (p.s. : say wan teman but came so late... lol..sorry couldn't stay longer wei, had to follow mum to market before it closes... )
And yea, I didn't read...Seriously, only last 10mins read the road signs a bit...That was bout 9+ I think, had to go to market with my mum, then later on went to Bukit Bintang..Qwer....Yet again, had to teman my mum..Lalala...

Damn stone wei at bb...I was like just walking there...Seeing stuff...My mum had to withdraw or deposit cash or something there...Then went to Lot10..Bla bla bla...You get my point..I was bored till like...Gosh, can't even explain...

Got back around 2+...
Damn tired wei...Slept for like 20mins then my friend nudged me...Zzz...Guess what? DotA...Wth man I was like sleeping so nicely...But nvm, had to teman him....So that's about it thus far....Raining here again...Seriously stupid weather over here...

Maybe I'll update more later....So, tata =P

1 comment:

: said...

wahlau! u left early and you blame me -_-''''

and i didn't know we were going to the same place i thought it was imkeda till he stopped and i was like wtf @_@

ps: i passed too ;p