Wednesday, June 6, 2007

6/6

eMo !

Lol...What a freakin' long day...
Woke up at bout 9 I think, then have to go ts...Zzz...Early rite? Lol...
Reached there about 9.50 I think, then enter there...Rofl, then minray damn stone..Cannot go in, form 2boy~!!!! Wakakaka...No la, poor you man, haha...The guard must be thinking that...

Anyways, then li jia came along then we went to watch Orang Labah 3~! Yes...Haha...
Wah, in the cinema damn cold wei...I was practically freezing..Zz...
Nvm, the show damn emo man... Damn sad somemore...
More like :

When girl wants guy, guy doesn't want girl's company..
When guy wants girl, girl doesn't want guy's company..

Serious shit man...Reminds me a lot about myself..Cheh =P
Nvm that...Movie ended bout 2+ I think then there was this weird dancing thingy on the ground floor...Funny man the ppl there...
Nyway, then minray went to tuition...Bugger, owe me dim sum man~!

So me and li jia went to makan haagen-das or however u spell it...
Again, I was damn cold...Zz...Makan banana split...Lol..
Then david came from his medical check up..Bugger, ffk~!
Nvm, give u chance...Once only...But minray...too much man..3times dY~!!!!!

Then we go yc again somemore..Zz...At some coffee place..Qwer...
It was okay I guess, then I had to ciao...And this was 5+ dy man....Omg...
Took so long... Then when I reached home...about 6la..
I realized something wei...But that's later on...Coz it is eMo ! =D

Qwer...That's all for today...Other stuff coming later...Lalala...


" I woke up it was 7, waited till 11 just to figure out that no one would call... I thought I've got a lot of friends, but I don't hear from them, what's another night all alone? When you're spending everyday on your own..."

==============End====================

No comments: