Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Numbers Game III

Hoho...I'm back..
Okay, once again, I'll make this short and simple...
Hmm...I think I gave the first 3numbers out dy rite?

So, the 4th number of my cell would be the same as the 2nd number, so you'd better get that right. Lol. Gosh, I'm being too kind here. Haha, but that's okay, I passed my god damn Undang. Lalalala...

Anyways, the next number is very weird, coz I seldom come across it, I'm sure you ppl too...
Hmmm...Let me see, erm...Omg, I can't think on how to give a clue on this...

Erm, I really can't seem t0 find the pr0per number to actually use man...G0sh...This is like damn st0ne...
Zzz...Really wei...0mg...Aiya, it's between -2 and 4 la...En0ugh said....


Good enough I hope, coz it's like so damn OBVIOUS~!
If you still dunno the 5th number, then you've g0tta 0pen up y0ur eyes to be able t0 see the clue c0z there's s0mething different ab0ut this p0st c0mpared t0 0ther p0sts...Get it?
If y0u still d0n't, then it's s0mething t0 d0 with a letter...Go figure out which one...
Lolz..Good day people =D

No comments: