Saturday, June 9, 2007

9/6

Qwer...
Didn't sleep last nite, felt a lil emo la...Especially after cooking porridge with Jon again. Rofl, I'm seriously pathetic ain't I?

What to do...Life sucks now, feeling confused, lost, and I just don't know what to do.
Qwer...

Anyways, was lying on my bed repeating Savage Garden and Avril Lavigne songs.
Then got off my bed, didn't do much, it was about 9, so I took my breakfast then watched tv lor.

And after stoning for bout' few hours, here I am.
Sighs...Goin out later tonite, for Hillsong concert. Hehe...
Though I've never really heard their songs before, heard they're good la, so I thought why not la.
Qwer...

Hmm...Don't know whether tonite I'll sleep too. Darn, I really don't know.
Anyways, nothin' much to update today I guess, so ciaoz...


" Would you be happier if you were someone together? Would the sun shine brighter if you played a bigger part? Would you be wonderful if it wasn't for the weather? "


======================End========================

No comments: